Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post Holiday Blahs!!!

Man, have I got it bad!! I am soooo tired after Christmas and I miss my family so much.............


I have picked several fights with Liz in the past two days that she has verbally questioned my love. Bella isn't sleeping, I'm not sleeping..............I have a chronic migraine. Oy!!!


All in all, we had a pretty decent first Christmas with Bella and I really look forward to next year (although my looking forward to this year has caused a BIG letdown!). I will post more details about our days and more about how I'm feeling. Shouldn't I be on Cloud Nine??? What's wrong with me?
For now....I leave you with our Christmas pic as well as us with Liz's family.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

No matter how much we look forward to Christmas, they are still stressful, etc.

Love the pic's...

Kim aka Mommy said...

Sorry bout the blahs! But the pics are great!