Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Is it just me?
Or, does everyone have this experience when a 17 month old accompanies them to the bathroom?
I had to look really close to determine what it was she was holding. Can't say that my kids have figured out WHERE it goes on the body. We just use them for wall padding and of course extra sleeping in the doll house.
That photo is quite hilarious!!! (I have defintely seen a similar photo before. So, it's not all that uncommon. LOL!) Great you were able to catch that on film.
4 comments:
I had to look really close to determine what it was she was holding.
Can't say that my kids have figured out WHERE it goes on the body. We just use them for wall padding and of course extra sleeping in the doll house.
Haha. I think that's quite normal. :P
That photo is quite hilarious!!! (I have defintely seen a similar photo before. So, it's not all that uncommon. LOL!) Great you were able to catch that on film.
too funny!
Post a Comment