Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Laundry vent

OK, so I'm not the BEST at keeping up with the laundry around here, but we do always have something clean to wear even if EVERYTHING is not clean.

My wonderful wife has become obsessed with laundry..........well, she's obsesssed with washing and drying it; not so much with the folding, hanging or putting away. It drives me nuts to have wrinkled laundry sitting around in baskets or piled on the bed waiting to be put away. AND...........if we were to take it out of the dryer when it's done, we wouldn't have wrinkled clothes and I hate to iron!!

Don't get me wrong; I'm very grateful that she's willing to help out with the house, but this kinda makes more work for me.

Oh well.............................

1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

Just catching up with your posts.

I'm really bad at leaving clothes in the dryer. Downy wrinkle releaser spray is my best, best friend. This stuff is incredible! You pull out a shirt, put it on the bed, lightly mist it with the spray, and smooth the wrinkles out with your hands. You might want to check it out.