Tuesday, February 19, 2008

She's coming here........

At last!! My best friend, Rhonda, is coming to meet Bella. She lives in Tennessee and has not met her yet. She was here for an overnight stay back in Sept on her way to Oregon, but other than that I haven't seen her in a few years.

Liz and I actually went to visit her right after we were married, but had such an awful time because of her bigoted, racist new husband that we have hesitated to go back. I'm really looking forward to some husband-free time with her and her kids. They will be here Friday night and are leaving on Sunday so they won't be here long, but it will be long enough.

My house is a wreck though. I really need to de-cobweb (what's up with these damn cobwebs!?!?!?), dust, give the bathrooms a good cleaning (something other than the swish & swipe they normally get), sweep and mop the kitchen tile, and make sure the air mattresses are still in good working order.

I'll post some pictures of our visit next week; I'm sure we'll have a blast!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your friends visit! Sounds like you will have a nice time....