Saturday, February 09, 2008

Too much networking goin' on in my bedroom!!!

Now that I have your attention...............I just wanted to vent a little about the computer 'mess' we have happening in there.

Liz is trying to network the 2 desktops and the laptop together so there are HDMI cables and cords all over the place. Remember that we moved our home office into the bedroom to make room for a playroom for the day-care. It's a mess!!!!

But.........not for long. She rented an office/studio and will be moving in next month. I'm very excited for her and for me. We need some space........physically and emotionally if you know what I mean. Today, we got into this big fight because I wanted Cylie to spend the night on Sat and she didn't. She hasn't stayed but just a couple of nights since Bella was born and it's mostly because Liz (not really a kid or baby person) gets stressed with all the babies here all day and justs wants me and Bella here on the weekend. Hopefully, that will change some once she moves to her studio office. :)

No comments: