Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Video Games

I don't get it. I have never really gotten into sitting and playing video games. My little brother has always been obsessed with them; he's had them all, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Playstation 2 (he doesn't have the Playstation 3 yet), XBox and whatever that newest one is........except the Wi. He hasn't even mentioned it, but he's a bit of a couch potato and I can't really picture him being that active in the middle if his living room.

Liz's sister bought one and we went over to visit the other day. Liz had fun playing golf and bowling; I wasn't able to play, but it looked like some fun. I'd rather be playing the real games though.

Let's go bowling for real!!!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

It's too fun though when you can't get out of the house. Also, they have non-active games that are fun. I think the Wii is not really that appealing to true gamers. The games real gamers love are stuff on X-Box and stuff like that. The Wii is more Nintendo-style and seems to be the system of choice for girls. ;)