Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
6 months old!!
What a big girl!!!
How did that happen? I don't have much time for a big post this morning, so I leave you with one of her pictures we took yesterday; I'll post more info and pictures later.
I came by to catch up and MY, I can't believe how big Bella is! She was just a teeny little thing and now, she's a big girl. She is so darn cute!!!! (And I must admit, I LOVE LOVE LOVE those thighs! My daughter had some just like it, starting at 4 months.) Sorry to hear about the kidney stuff. I hope you get the answers you need from a knowledgeable doctor.
Oh, she is precious. And those eyes! Just gorgeous! I just really paid attention to her eyebrows for the first time. She's got perfect brows...I mean the kind women pay good money for! What a sweetie!
You know my thoughts on Miss Bella! She's beautiful!! And Happy 6 month Birthday. MacKayla turned 6 months today...((Sigh)) Where has the time gone? Take care, and I will be emailing you...
5 comments:
adorable!
One word....ADORABLE!!!
I came by to catch up and MY, I can't believe how big Bella is! She was just a teeny little thing and now, she's a big girl. She is so darn cute!!!! (And I must admit, I LOVE LOVE LOVE those thighs! My daughter had some just like it, starting at 4 months.) Sorry to hear about the kidney stuff. I hope you get the answers you need from a knowledgeable doctor.
Oh, she is precious. And those eyes! Just gorgeous! I just really paid attention to her eyebrows for the first time. She's got perfect brows...I mean the kind women pay good money for! What a sweetie!
You know my thoughts on Miss Bella! She's beautiful!! And Happy 6 month Birthday. MacKayla turned 6 months today...((Sigh)) Where has the time gone? Take care, and I will be emailing you...
Post a Comment