Saturday, April 05, 2008

A bit of a distraction......

A friend of a friend was hosting a birthday party for her 3-year old and invited us this morning. They had Safari Joe (he has a small animal rescue sanctuary in our area) to come and bring some 'creatures'. We had a blast; here are a few pictures.........



Our rough & tumble girl suddenly became so dainty!
Hey, can I eat that???
OK; that's enough of that. Notice I just leave both of the kids as I lean way out of the way of Banana.
I want it; let me have it!! Cutie Patootie!!
So gentle with the crocodile (or alligator; I don't know which; what's the difference anyway?)
Yummy!!!!!
Notice Cylie and the little girl next to her are looking through the wrong end of their binoculars. :)
The group!


Mommy thinks Safari Joe is a hottie!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The snakes scare me!!!

Looks like you had a nice time though!

battynurse said...

Hmm, Safari Joe is a hottie. Wow. I have to admit that I love snakes. I probably wouldn't have one because I would have to feed it cute fuzzy rodents (I love rodents too) and the last thing I need is another animal to clean up after but I really do like snakes. I love the way they feel. First snake I ever touched was an 8 foot python that was almost as big around as my calf.