Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Belladonna (click me)

Liz asked me Saturday what I'd like to do for Mother's Day. I told her that I'd like to spend it together with her and Bella. I told her that I had previously wanted to go back to the Belladonna for the weekend. I assumed that would be out of the question now.
Well, she picked up the phone and booked it for Mother's Day night. We will go up early afternoon and come back on Monday.
It really means a lot to me to go back there at least one more time with her, and especially to be able to take Bella. It is where she proposed; it is where we honeymooned; Bella is named after the place.
It will be bittersweet, but we will focus on having a nice, positive experience.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a very nice place.... try to enjoy yourself.

Audra said...

that sounds like a great way to spend mothers day.