Monday, May 05, 2008

Counseling

A lot of you have suggested or asked about counseling. It's not going to happen at this point as a couple; although I think we could both use some individual counseling. I know it seems as though we are throwing our marriage away, but it's not really like that. We lost something between us a long time ago and I guess it's time to face up to that. I miss her already and I miss my marriage. If given my choice, I would stay married to her forever, happily or not.

I have not had a bad day, I have 4 babies here today and right now they are all napping except for Hunter who is playing at my feet. We have laughed and danced and sang today; I haven't done that in a long time and enjoyed it.

Last night was not as bad as I anticipated; it was the first night she slept elsewhere. I stayed awake until about midnight, then fell asleep. Bella woke me up around 6. I spent the next hour cuddling with her in my bed.

I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to do, but I am seriously leaning towards keeping the house. This is my home; this is Bella's home.

2 comments:

R said...

I'm so proud of you. You maintain that strength and do what you feel is best for you and your daughter. Sending you many positive vibes and good energy.

Unknown said...

Only you know what is best... I am glad you are being so strong. Hang in there and we are here for you if you want to chat!