Thursday, May 01, 2008

Devastated

I am reeling this morning and not able to post much, but I need to let it out somehow. Liz is leaving me. She came home last night and said that she's no longer emotionally attached to our marriage.

I'll post more later; there's much more to be explained, shared, and 'let out'.

11 comments:

Kelly & Sam Pilgrim-Byrne said...

Oh, GOD. We're so sorry...

R said...

WHAT???? I'm so sorry. I am going through a separation/divorce but we don't have a baby. I'm so very sorry. Please email me if you ever need anything at Reinvented75@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

oh no! i'm so sorry!

Married Lesbian Mom said...

OMG..... I AM SO SORRY. I know how you must feel. Lauren and I went through a really rough time back in October and November of 2007. Just stay calm and breathe. I know it feels like your world is crashing down, but you still have your daughter and family. If Liz really feels that way and it is not just a "phase", then you need to know that you deserve better and that your someone is out there. Hopefully she will do the right thing and not try to be difficult where Bella is concerned. I am here for you if you need me. Sorry I haven't commented I suck in that department. Email me if you need ANYTHING.
melissa.hazelton@obermayer.com

MommynMama said...

Steph- Please email me!!! I am sorry to hear this sad news.

Unknown said...

OH my... I am so sorry.... are u okay?

Audra said...

I don't really know what to say other than you are definitely in my thoughts. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

holy crap!! i hate seeing this happen to you. :( is there no way you can work things out for the sake of bella? omg, i can' even imagine what you are going through right now!

Merr said...

Oh wow, I had no idea. I am so sorry.

Stacey said...

OMG THAT JUST SUCKS. I AM SOOOO SORRY. :(

Shannon said...

OMG, I am so, so sorry.