Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Looks like a fun time for the kiddos. We have that exact pool (at least, we had it last year. I haven't gotten it from the garage yet this year but hopefully it wintered well) and I love that it is easy enough to empty every night. :)
4 comments:
Looks like you did have a wonderful day... and your poem below is so sweet.
Looks like a fun time for the kiddos. We have that exact pool (at least, we had it last year. I haven't gotten it from the garage yet this year but hopefully it wintered well) and I love that it is easy enough to empty every night. :)
Lots of fun! AND great pics!
I want to come play in YOUR yard. Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment