Our Memorial day weekend was awesome!! On Saturday, Bella & I went and had lunch with my little brother and his friend while Liz had a photo shoot. Liz & I then took Bella to a neighbors and went to the Equality day at the local planetarium, which was OK at best. Not really into Science too much, but some of the special effects were cool.
Saturday night, Liz went to a night shoot and Cylie came over to spend the evening with me and Bella. We decided to be bad and went through the McDonald's drive-thru and then to the park to eat and play. I put Bella in my front carrier so I wouldn't have to deal with a stroller. She giggled the whole time we were there; I guess she liked her view. She was especially happy when we were in front of Cylie on the swings pushing her. She was giggling so hard, she forgot to breath; this is a big deal since she's really not a big giggler.
On Sunday, we went out to Liz' parents for about an hour then over to our friend, Kim's to hang out by the grill with about 10 of our friends. Liz says she felt a little tense with them, but that's to be expected with all we've been dealing with. We stayed after everyone else and caught up on the L-word. Liz was a little uncomfortable with the whole Bette, Tina, Jodie issue....Oh well!!
Monday, the three of us decided to spend the day doing whatever we wanted. We went to Mother's grave for a bit. The cemetary was decorated beautifully with flags everywhere. Then lunch and out to the lake for some fun in the sand and water, then back to her parents for a game of Farkle.
All in all a great weekend, wouldn't you say????? Here are a few pictures.............
Well, they'll have to come later; it's not letting me upload.
3 comments:
I am so glad you had such a nice weekend.
cant wait to see pics. Sounded like a great time!
A great weekend indeed.. wish I could be so lucky :) So glad you had a nice time and it was fun and made you happy :)
Post a Comment