Friday, June 20, 2008

Bella Update and pictures


Well, she's finally getting the hang of eating. She now eats baby oatmeal (she hated the rice) every morning and evening, and eats either peas, green beans, asparagus, or brussel sprouts for lunch. I'm thinking of replacing the evening cereal with a veggie or at least adding one.

She sits up like a champ; she can even go from her belly to sitting up. It's adorable; she puts each of her legs straight out to each side then just brings her belly up off the floor. It reminds me of the Dinosaur (not da mama) baby.
She loves her pool:









And, Aunt Liz stayed home and was able to get a few good shots of Miss Cylie. Isn't she gorgeous?!?!?
We are going to get some of both girls on Sunday so look for them.




6 comments:

Merr said...

Great pictures! What cute girls! I so laughed about the "Not the mama" dinosaur because I loved that show!

Audra said...

what cuties!

R said...

Absolutely adorable!!

MommynMama said...

Stephanie-
Those girls are beautiful! I am so glad to see pictures and also hear good news about you and Liz. Things our way are a little brisk at the moment with Melanie looking for a new job and all....long story. But I will hopefully calling you soon.
Crystal

S AND C said...

Great pics!
Bella is getting SO big!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures!