Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Look what Bella can do.........
And, apparently Hunter's bottle looked better than hers (that's hers on the ground). How horrible am I that I grabbed the camera instead of the poor boy's bottle?
I've read for a while now without ever commenting. But this picture of Bella finally did it. I LOVE the adorable rolls on her thighs! She is such a cutie and I enjoy reading about your life with her.
6 comments:
Way to go Bella! Time to lower that crib so she doesn't fall out! I bet she's so proud of herself!!!
She looks proud of herself. How cute. And I probably would have grabbed the camera first too.
Hunter doesn't look so happy about it... but cute picture!
Oh that poor kid! He is just wailing while she enjoys his bottle! She doesn't even seem bothered at all, like "what are you crying about."
so cute!!!!
I love the second pix! taking bottle from others :o)
I've read for a while now without ever commenting. But this picture of Bella finally did it. I LOVE the adorable rolls on her thighs! She is such a cutie and I enjoy reading about your life with her.
Post a Comment