Monday, July 14, 2008

Bella update

I realize I haven't posted much about Bella lately. Not sure why.......

Here are some bullets:

> The big one........she's crawling and it's so freaking cute since she's so little. I'll try to post picture or video soon.

> She is almost 9 months old and is barely into the 6-9 month clothing; she still fits a lot of the 3 -6...not sure of her height or weight, but she has her 9 month appt on the 29th.

> She is starting to pull up on her toys as well as her crib. She can't always get herself down though and sometimes needs our help.

> She is eating well. She has oatmeal for breakfast, a teething biscuit for a snack, two veggies (she currently eats carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, brussel sprouts, asparagus, yellow squash and zucchini) for lunch, then again for dinner and then some more oatmeal with a little fruit before bedtime. She eats the graduate star puffs and whole peas for some snacks. She loves fresh banana and avacado in her fresh food feeder. She also drinks water from a sippy cup throughout the day and has about 28 - 32 ounces of formula a day.

> She is still not sleeping all night; on the best nights she sleeps from about midnight (we put her down around 8:30 or 9) to about 5ish. I am so ready for a good 8 hour sleep!!!

> Just today, I saw and felt two teeth. They're barely there, but they are definitely there!

> Still in the dark concerning her kidney's, but we go for some testing tomorrow and she's sees the Urologist again on Friday. I really need to know something soon!!!!

> She adores Cylie; her face lights up like a Christmas tree when she see her!!

I'll post more if I think of it and try to get some pictures on here soon.

5 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Great update!

Jen said...

Wow, crawling already? What a little achiever she is! And it sounds like she is doing really good with solids too! We're just now trying finger foods with Maddie but she has not taken to the texture of anything other than her jarred smooth foods. We'll keep trying! I can't believe Bella can fit into 3-6 month clothes still - what a petite little sweetie! I can't wait to see video of her crawling.

battynurse said...

She sounds like she is growing up so fast. I hope you get some answers at the doctors on Friday.

Unknown said...

go bella go! Sounds like she is doing very well!

R said...

OH boy! Crawling already! LOL! That is great!! Can't wait to see the new pics!!