Sunday, August 10, 2008

Spending money.......

...........Hmmmmmm. What can I say? We are living beyond our means, and that is mostly because we haven't much means at the moment. Is that sentence grammatically correct? I don't think so, but don't much care either; it says what I mean.

Anyway, back to money. We spend way too much money at Wal-Mart. I know it's not politically correct to even drive past there these days, but it's a bit of a necessary evil; I mean, it's sooooo convenient!!! It's a big hassle though, especially on Sunday, which has become my day to go ...it seems. And, today I think everyone was there buying school supplies. I needed a Garmin GPS locater to navigate my way through the crowd of moms and kids to find the front, only to wait for what seemed like hours to hand over another $150!!

So, money.........we need to find some and fast! Liz started a job taking school pictures, but while it will give her some good experience it doesn't pay much. I'm adding another baby and thinking of even another one.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh money troubles... ugh.
We're like that at Target to where we call it the hundred dollar store. No matter if we go in for toothpaste, paper towels, whatever, we always spend at least $100 and couldn't even tell you how it added up so fast!

Merr said...

We have to make ourselves a budget every month and we can not budge on it. You should try it!