I seem to only post about weekends lately............ but........
It was another good weekend even though Liz was out of town shooting a wedding Friday night and all day Saturday. I met my family for dinner Friday night for my BIL's birthday. It was a weird dinner as I sat right across from my ex-boyfriend -who is my BIL's brother- and his wife. They went on and on about how great the Republican party is and how great John McCain is. I was in hell!!!
But my neice and great-nephew came home with me. We stopped at the video store and rented 'The Other Boelyn Sister', 'I Know Who Killed Me', 'Fool's Gold', and 'The Itty Bitty Titty Committee' and at the grocery store for chocolate milk and candy. Good stuff, huh?
We put the babies to bed, but fell asleep during the 2nd movie. So, we finished them on Saturday. It was a fun, relaxing day. I really enjoyed them.
Liz came home last night and today we are going to her parents to see her cousins and the new baby.
OH, Bella is standing all by herself if you stand her up. She will stand for about a count of 20 or so, then she ever so carefully lowers herself to the ground. I'm really hoping that her surgery doesn't slow her down too much. I think she'd be an early walker.
I leave you with a picture of her on the carousel at the store. I wasn't confident about her sitting on the seat so I sat her on the floor. I know.........germs........but sometimes you just have to look the other way, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment