Tuesday, September 23, 2008

She talks!!

Bella has learned a few things over the past few weeks, some while in the hopsital.

She now uses the word "uh-oh" correctly. It's a fun game for her to drop something, say 'uh-oh' and see how quickly we pick it up for her.

She also says 'all done' (of course, it doesn't sound exactly like all done, but we know what she means) and when they were putting her IV in, she kept saying it over and over.

She says "Hi Bella" pretty plainly. I think she learned it in the hospital because everyone would come in and say it to her.

I taught her to blow kisses while we were there as well, but she doesn't completely understand. She puts her finger or thumb in her mouth and makes the 'mmmwwaa' noise as she pulls it out. It's adorable!!!

She waves and says 'bye bye' like a champ.

I was afraid that she would have sleep issues when we got home, but she went right down and after crying for a few minutes, she feel right to sleep and slept until 5 am.

On another note, Liz is very sick. She is staying away from us and Bella does not understand and wants her to pick her up. Hopefully she'll be OK in a few days.

1 comment:

Amy and Angie said...

Glad Bella is doing good. I have been following your blog for awhile. Cute girl! Mine is mommymommasethrylie.myblogspot.com but your is more interested than mine! ha...