Well, as some of you know, occasionally I have some links in my blogs. I can occasionally incorporate them naturally into what I'm writing about anyway. Sometimes, I have to just add them, apologize, and go on. Because of this, I now have a couple hundred dollars put away for Christmas and hope to double that by the end of the month.
So, please bear with me, as I add these links and occasionally talk about stuff like mortgage quotes and adult diapers. Sometimes, you'll notice them; sometimes you may not.
That being said.............I am soooo looking forward to Christmas this year. I'll have both of my sisters and their families here with me. I think we've decided to have a gift exchange instead of buying for everyone. As you can see in a previous post, I have a large family. So, here's my idea.......everyone (except Kasen and Bella) will purchase a gift (probably the $10-$20 range) and bring it wrapped. Once everyone gets here they will be given a line from a Christmas carol or song. When it comes time to exchange gifts, someone will sing their line, then whoever has the next line will get their gift and so on. It should be lots of laughs!! I know it sounds dorky, but it so fits my family!!!
2 comments:
I like gift exchange stuff like that... sounds fun.
sounds like fun actually. It gets so hard to buy gifts for everyone with everything being so expensive. I always liked the gift exchange idea.
Post a Comment