Thursday, October 23, 2008

My feet

Ok, so a blog about feet can't be that exciting and if you decide to skip over it, then so be it. I really can't blame you, but the condition of my feet is starting to control my life. They hurt!!

I have plantar faciitus on both feet, but lately my right one has been somewhat excruciating and I have found myself making daily decisions based on how my foot feels.

As for shoes, I cannot wear the shoes I want when we are going out if there will be much walking at all. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire or need for these Beautifeel shoes or anything, but I would like to be able to throw on my flipflops to go to the zoo or the park.

Relief is in sight though as we have made a decision on insurance and will b e able to go back to the Dr very soon. I will never again take insurance for granted and will base most of my votes on this. It is so important.

No comments: