Ok, can I say that I hate it when people who have immaculately clean homes say, "I like a clean house" in response to comments?
I LIKE a clean house as well and I must say that the parents of my kids all comment about how clean it is, but it's really a facade. It is 'picked up' and the dishes are kept up with, but if you look closely at the mirrors, windows, ceiling fans, baseboards, laundry room, and any surface that dust could land on you would see that it is not 'clean'.
But, I have at least 2 toddlers and 2 pre-toddlers here everyday and twice a week I have 3 toddlers and 2 pre-toddlers. I feed them 2 meals and 2 snacks a day; I clean my kitchen 5 times a day AND pick up toys several times a day AND run the vacuum cleaner 3 times a day AND do 2 loads of laundry a day. So, when it comes to dusting and window cleaning, I am sometimes a bit lack.
THIS does not mean I don't LIKE a clean house. Oy!
1 comment:
Oh I am the same way. My house looks clean from when you walk in the door because everything has it's place and everything is picked up, but the dust drives me crazy. I hate dusting and my ceiling fan is disgusting!
Post a Comment