.....was my 2-year blogging anniversary. I started my blog with this introduction and then did not mark my first year anniversary because this was happening and then our beautiful Bella was born 2 days later.
It's been a wild, joyous, heartbreaking couple of years. When I started this blog I hoped, but could not clearly see us with a baby. I was starting to doubt that it would ever happen. At the same time, I had never entertained the thought that my Mother would not live to see our baby. Both of these things came true. One, the most joyous thing that I've ever experienced; the other the most painful.
Bella was conceived 3 months and 10 days after my Mother's death. Those 3 months and 10 days were the darkest I could ever imagine.
I am thankful and grateful for all of the experiences of the past 2 year with a single exception, but even that experience has helped to form me into the person and the mother I am today.
Thank you all for reading and commenting.
No comments:
Post a Comment