Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aw, Man!

That is Cylie's newest phrase. If you tell her she can't do something or we are not going somewhere she wants to go, she'll say 'aw, man'. It is adorable.

This child is getting so good and so grown up. She was here to spend the night last night when Bella got sick and she was such a big helper. She went and got me a towel and kept rubbing Bella's head.

And, when I told her we had to go to the Dr, she got her shoes, socks, jacket, hat and a book all in about 5 minutes and was ready to go. She normally resists all of these things a bit.

I was sad to have to call her mom to come and get her, but I'm glad she isn't here because now Liz is sick. She was up puking all night long! Oy!!!

Bella seems to be feeling a little better; we are going on the B.R.A.T. diet for today and see how she feels. She's been only on Pedialyte since last evening.

No comments: