Monday, November 03, 2008

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will drive to a local Baptist church and wait in line -with 3 babies- in my Barrack Obama t-shirt with all 5 of my Obama pins in order to cast the most important vote so far in my life.

I have been so emotionally tied to this election that I will miss it. Don't get me wrong, I am sooooo looking forward to the reality of the change that Barrack will bring us (like the confidence), but I loved talking about and debating the issues.

Wednesday will be an emotional day for me; hopefully a positive one.

So, everyone go out and vote........

Oh, and for all you Republican voters: not sure if you know this, but the election was split up this year and tomorrow they are only accepting Democratic votes and Wednesday is for the Republicans!

Ha!!

1 comment:

battynurse said...

Haha. thats funny. Hope the day goes well.