Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years

Well, I'm not really one to make New Years resolutions and won't be running out to stock up on diet pills or anything, but...........

......I do feel the need, this year, to make a concious effort to become more healthy and more active for the girls sake.

I think we will join the local Y and try to go at least 2 or 3 times a week as a family. I need to get out of the house a few times during the week and I know Liz is feeling 'antsy' these days. We don't seem to do anything and seem to always have extra kids around. I need to change that for her a little. We also need to get out as a couple without Bella a few times a month.

Anyway, this is mostly me putting it in writing for my own accountablity. But, any encouragement would be most welcome!

2 comments:

battynurse said...

Date night with just you and Liz sounds like a good thing as does the Y all of you together.

Jen said...

I think those are great goals. Dawn and I have been talking about the need to spend more alone time together as it gets so easy to get totally absorbed in your kid and kind of forget about each other or take each other for granted. In fact, we BOTH forgot our anniversay on 12/27 until four days afterward. How sad is that?! I wish you luck in your goals.