Wednesday, December 17, 2008

OMG......only 8 days until Christmas!!

I am still not happy with anything we've gotten Bella, which really isn't much anyway. We decided before she was even born that we would never go all out crazy for christmas. Here's my dilemna though...........since I have home day care, I have so many toys and playthings for them that I pick up from Craigslist, JBF, or even garage sales in excellent condition. Anything I've found while shopping that I think she might like, we have something close or exactly like it.

I did get her some new clothes, pajamas and shoes. She's getting the VTech Baby (not sure what's it's called exactly), but I haven't really gotten her anything else. I think I'll get the refrigerator magnets that play music and sound out the letters, and I was thinking of a baby purse with things in it as she loves to empty out anyones purse. I don't think she needs much and I think loading them up with a lot of toys is a bit overwhelming, so I'd like to keep Christmas simple.

Cylie is getting a digital camera and a Dora backpack along with a stocking full of little things including a battery operated toothbrush.

They are also both getting new books.

Anyway, that being said, I am really getting excited about Christmas this year!

No comments: