Here's her latest stats:
29.25 inches
20 pounds
45.5 inch head
Here's where she was at her 12-month check-up:
28.5 inches
19 pounds 15 ounces
44.5 inch head
OK, so she's gained an ounce in 3 months!! I'm a little concerned. She's eats very well. This fact, along with her craving for saltine crackers prompted her Dr. to order some bloodwork including thryroid.
Also, she may be developing a lazy eye. We do know that there is some history of this in the donor's family. So, she gets to go see an eye Dr.
Anyway, hopefully everything is fine. She is getting so scared of the Dr. and tonight we go to the hospital for one of her routine kidney ultrasounds.
I leave you with Bella this morning wearing her big girl panties. She gets to wear them occasionally and she loves them!!


1 comment:
I hope all is okay with her eye.... and the thyroid!
Post a Comment