Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Feeling lonely

I have not had a single comment on my last 4 blogs, even Bella's pictures! What's up?

Is anyone out there?!?!?


:(

10 comments:

Casey said...

I'm here. I'm reading but I have you on my Google Reader Feed. To comment it requires extra clicks and sometimes......well....I'm lazy. But I do read each and every post.

LOVE the slideshow you made. Very cool. :)

I'm anxious to hear about her tests. I hope she is ok.

onemorebaby said...

Sorry I have been such a lurker! She is amazing! I have posted in the past... not sure if you have noticed! I will be more noticable now... : ) Thank you for sharing with us!

Hugs!
ag

Tanya said...

Slowly making the rounds. Since I joined the Biggest Loser Blog Edition, I'm totally bogged down with reading... I had 56 new items when I logged on to google reader tonight. (several of yours since I haven't gotten through them all in the last several days).

I can't believe you have Bella in big girl underwear.... I'm not even going to try with Warren until this summer. I'm hoping with 4 consecutive weeks off we'll get it done...

battynurse said...

Hi. Still out here. Not doing so great on commenting lately. sorry. Glad Bella's appointment went well, hope the ultrasound did too. She's still so petite.

Amy and Angie said...

I always read your blogs and enjoyed them! I don't usually like to leave comments. I guess I should try and leave comments more often!

Stacey said...

I also read. I don't always get a lot of comments either and I know they're fun to get but sometimes a pain to leave.

Unknown said...

I am here!!! I read all the time, but don't always get to comment. I am really busy with tax season... so here I am!!!

This Mom said...

I didn't read ANY blogs yesterday so I didn't see this then.
I am becoming HORRIBLE at commenting on the blogs I read, so I apologize. But I am reading. Hope you're not feeling as lonely now...

Merr said...

I do read everyday, but it is hard to comment sometimes. Some days I barely have enough time to read everybody on my list.

MommynMama said...

Steph, you know that I read your blog. I check in every day when I can. I also am just to lazy to post sometimes, and I feel bad. I know how you feel I love getting GOOD comments!
C