Monday, February 09, 2009

Bella

This child is getting to be so grown up. She can now stack 5 blocks if I hand her each one before she stacks them.

She also loves to dance; we have a dance segment of Yo Gabba Gabba on our DVR and she will find the remote and bring it to us while 'dancing' (which is really her bouncing up and down).

She really likes to be outside and it was so nice this weekend that she spent most of it in the backyard. She got so dirty and was so happy. We have a really secure yard and a locked gate, so I just keep the back door open all day and she comes and goes as she pleases. I can see almost the entire backyard from every room in the house except the front ones (the girls room and playroom).

In other news:

*I am just a few weeks away from having a new great-neice.

*And, as you know, we are going to the court house on Friday with a group of people to apply for marriage license. There will be press and we've been asked to keep our answers very simple and 'clever'. Some of the sample questions are:

How long have you been together?
How did you meet?
Why would you want an Oklahoma marriage license?
How do you feel about not being able to get married in Oklahoma?

Any ideas on something clever and witty to say that will make an impression?

*Also, I may very well become the president of a local chapter of The Pajama Program.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not clever so I have no idea.... just wanted to tell you that is cute about Bella dancing!

Merr said...

She sounds fun! I absolutely love one year olds! They grown and learn so much in this year and it is so fun to watch!

dreambaby said...

Today is February 13th. I just wanted to wish you a wonderful wedding ceremony today! Hoping you'll post pics! Love and hugs to you both.

onemorebaby said...

Today is the day, right! Congrats!