Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bella's surgery

Well, I think (know) that we are canceling Bella's surgery this week. She was scheduled to have her 2nd toe surgery on Tuesday, but since she has a cold, we are cancelling it. Her surgeon isn't comfortable putting her under with even a slight runny nose, and she has a pretty bad one and a cough.

Not sure when we will schedule it at this point.

I'm a little relieved, but was selfishly looking forward to a week off with just Bella. I need to refresh and regain my bearings. I haven't had a week off is a few years actually. Well, I guess we took a week off when Bella was born.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about her cold... and hope she gets to feeling better. Also, glad you guys had a nice evening out!

Holly said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Wow! They are adorable!
I hope Bella feels better soon!

Thanks for the congrats on my blog! We're still allowing the news to sink in a little!