Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Garage sales

I'm not a big fan of having them; I've only had a few and failed miserably each time. It's not worth the effort to me.

But.......I've recently discovered the joy of going to them. This past weekend we found several treasures.

Our best finds weren't even at a sale, but someone moving from their house. We were driving along and saw a Little Tykes Cozy Coupe, a TV and a nice baby bed in the original box sitting my the mailbox. Well, this is the customary place to leave things you want to give away. We stopped to see.

They were totally free. We even tried to give them some money, but they wouldn't take them. My neice didn't have a bed for her new baby yet and I really needed another car as Bella and Hunter fight over the one I have.

We are totally going again this weekend!!!

No comments: