Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I have a biter!

Bella has bitten Hunter a total of 4 times in the last 2 weeks!! It's never very hard and while it does leave a mark, he doesn't even cry. That's why it's hard to catch her doing it.

I'm very frustrated and afraid I might lose Hunter and I'm not sure I'd blame his parents. They've been very understanding.

Hunter is a very affectionate child and is much bigger than Bella (even though he is 6 weeks younger). He loves to put his weight on her and hold her down while giving her slobbering, messy kisses. She HATES it, and has discovered that the only thing (besides me) that can stop him is a bite on the hand.

Anytime I catch her, she gets scolded and gets a timeout. I've also started putting him in timeout when he pins her down.

Not sure what else to do. :(

1 comment:

onemorebaby said...

Yikes! I don't have any idea... But good luck! : )