I need a break!!! I love my job, but doesn't everyone need a break from what they do every single day!
I feel like all I do is clean the kitchen and wipe snotty noses!
I'm snappy, bitchy, and downright moody most of the time these days. I dream of a good nights sleep in some New York City hotel (I have always dreamed of going to NYC; one of these days).
Money is tight, time is tight. I am close to tears all the time.
Liz tries to help, but Bella wants NO one but me...........all the time!!!
I'm exhausted!!
........that sure was a lot of exclamation points, wasn't it?..........
3 comments:
Just keep chanting "this too shall pass, this too shall pass".
Is there any way to get away for a weekend? Sometimes just being somewhere different helps.
Hang in there. : )
Hang in there. I hope it gets better soon.
Steph-
I hear you about wanting to go away on a trip. I haven't been on a "real" vacation since Princess was 15 months.....she is going on 4 in August. You know if you ever do make a trip to NYC I would be sure to take a trip there to, to meet you! Fun times that would be!
-C
Post a Comment