Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 years old!


Well, my baby girl is two today! I can't believe it.....time goes by so quickly.

She is such a big girl, but so little.

At the Dr the other day, she weighed in at a whopping 23 pounds even. Very petite!

She is talking almost as well as Cylie and enunciates her words much better.

She loves to go to storytime at the library on Tues and Wed mornings.

She has fallen in love with an old cabbage patch doll and takes very good care of it; she feeds it and rocks it.

We have limited the TV drastically; in fact, I don't think she's watched ANY since last week sometime.

She will take my hand and Liz's and rock back and forth while signing, "I love you" to the both of us. This melts me!

She is very polite and almost always remembers to say Please and Thank you. She will also say them when you ask her what the 'magic' words are.

She is adjusting well to her big birl bottom bunk bed.

I'm sure there is so much more I need and want to say about her, but I'll leave you now with a picture from a recent visit to the park.

2 comments:

onemorebaby said...

Wow! Already? Happy birthday, sweet girl!

battynurse said...

Wow how time flies. Happy Birthday Bella!