Well, it's officially October and officially the month my baby girl turns 2! Wow!
Here are our birthday plans:
I am making her an Abby Caddaby birthday/halloween tutu costume.
We will have a party around 5ish on Halloween night, then leave at dusk to trick-or-treat in the neighborhood.
I'll make a pot of chili for the adults and some finger foods for the kids. Not sure what yet; any ideas?
Stealing from Wendy........here are 10 things about Bella right now:
1. She's been calling me Peppy for a while now; all the other kids call me that so it's only natural, but I don't really dig it.
2. She's been shortening her rocking time by quite a bit; she still gets excited and says over and over 'wanna rock mama'. But, then after a few seconds or minutes, she says 'night night'. I then say, 'Are you ready to get in your bed?' to which she excitedly says, 'Yes!'. Then she goes to bed for the night without another word.
3. Her new favorite thing to say is 'Don't want too'. She uses this ALL the time!
4. She's starting to show an interest in babydolls, much to Liz's horror! She's getting a baby stroller and some accessories for her birthday.
5. She still loves her 'babies', which is what she calls her Little People.
6. She wants to help all the time. If I am putting away laundry or taking out the trash, she has to help by holding part of the trashbag or carrying some laundry. She also loves to help unload the dishwasher and put the detergent in and start it.
7. She asked to watch Nemo by name the other day.
8. She has been really shortening her baths. Not sure why, but she isn't as interested in playing in the tub.
9. She says 'I love you' a lot; she even adds names like Mom, Mama, Nathan...
10. She loves the alphabet; she can say each one repeating after us and anytime someone sings it on Sesame Street, we have to rewind it several times to replay it.
Sucha big girl already; where does the time go!?!?
3 comments:
Sounds like a great birthday!
I can't believe she is almost TWO!
2-year-olds are so much fun. :) That's cute that she says I love you so much. :)
I can't believe she's almost two already!!!
Post a Comment