I don't really wear jewelry........not many people I know do either. My sister likes the costume jeweley that she gets at a discount store in Tulsa that sells it for around a dollar a piece. It's pretty nice though.
Anyway, there's a new craze in my area...............jewelry parties. Just seems weird to me. Perhaps because I don't wear it, although this personalized jewelry looks nice. I've also been approached to sell it and I guess they make a pretty good amount per month.
I've thought about getting some for Bella as she gets older. Something special.
Do you give jewelry to your children? Would you go to one of these parties?
1 comment:
If I had a little girl I would probably give her jewelry on occasion that was age appropriate! I wear my engagement ring, earrings, and a necklace and sometimes a bracelet. Kris wears her engagement band and sometimes a necklace but that is about it. I would probably go to a party though!
Post a Comment