Monday, November 16, 2009

Letters from Santa

I wanted to have a letter from Santa sent to the girls, but especially to Cylie as she is older and will really appreciate it this year.

But, the ones online I found are impersonal and costly. So.......

I created my own and I'm sending one to all of the small children in my life. Then, I got a brainstorm. Surely there are others out there who felt the same way. So, I posted a Craigslist offer to create and mail a personalized letter from Santa to children for $5.

What do you think?

I was going to paste one in here, but can't figure it out.

OY...........

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds cool.

We're lucky here in Canada, the postal service does it for free. The kids just send a letter to Santa Claus at the North Pole, postal code HOH OHO.

This Mom said...

That's a great idea! I remember trying to find letters from Santa when my kids were little and I didn't like the options either. We usually leave a personal note from him on Christmas morning. I love it and will be very sad when they grow out of him.

battynurse said...

Sounds like a cute idea. I think there are also ways to send it and have it post marked as being from the north pole.