Well, today our neighborhood had a neighborhood garage sale, so my sister, Cylie, and I set out to search for the perfect changing table. We didn't find it, of course, but we did find a few really cute outfits for Cyle, an ironing board playset, a bathtub safety seat (I've been looking everywhere for one of these), an umbrella stroller to keep in the trunk for Cylie, some wooden toys for photo props, and a bunch of outfits for my soon-to-be-born great nephew Kasen David. It was a great day. Cylie was in a wonderful mood, even though she still did not sleep well last night (Liz ended up taking the couch and let Cylie and I have the bed). I don't know what's up with her, but she's such a sweetheart even at 3:30 in the morning!
Liz had to work today, but came home with this treasure proudly tucked under her arm. She's addicted to the Goldie's bread and butter pickles. She likes to put mayo on a saltine then top it with pickle; I know........EWWWWW!!! She loves them.

I leave you with the latest pic (today) of our sweet little Cylie (with one of our garage sale finds), who is now 9 months old. She's growing so fast!!!
3 comments:
She is so precious!!!! What a cutie! Not sure about the pickles with mayo on a saltine. Ewww I think. I'm not sure because I love all three of them I've just never tried them together.
Ok, so were the pickles and crackers with mayo something she ate before she was pregnant?? That does sound rather icky. To each their own though.
Thanks to both of you. Yes, she did eat the cracker/pickle/mayo combo before she got pregnant, she just wants it more now. She makes everyone try it and there have been a few she's won over (not me!).
Post a Comment