Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
After a long, hard search
I pick you..............
.....to be my cousin's Godparents
They cried.......we asked them to take as much time as they needed to make their decision as we want them to assume guardianship should anything happen to us. So, they would be real godparents, not just honorary ones.
So, we received this e-mail last night:
Liz & Stephanie,
We have a tremendous amount of love and respect for you both. Through meditation and careful consideration, we readily accept the responsibility of becoming your child’s Godparents. We recognize the level of trust and responsibility that you have placed in us. It is with great privilege that we accept this lifetime commitment and will honor it with joy and love.
With Love and Energy,
Dana & Tammy
They will make great godparents. I leave you with pictures of them and us together in Dallas for New Years Eve.
Liz, Me, Dana, Tammy


5 comments:
How cute of your friends! I think it is awesome you already picked them. Very cute pictures!
That is great! Congrats!!!
Congrats to all of you! I know how important it is to us being Tate's Godparents. I'm glad you've picked a couple that seems like they'll take the responsibility seriously! Cute pics!!
Oh Steph, that was so touching. I cried reading the email your friends sent you. Sounds like you made the perfect choice!
That was so nice! Congrats!
Good Pictures! Cheers!
Post a Comment