Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cylie is signing!!

I've been working with her on baby signs and she now knows the signs for 'eat', 'more', and 'I Love You'. We are working on 'bath' now, and she almost knows 'dog', but she pats my leg instead of hers. She's almost there and she's not even a year old yet.

I am so in love with this child!!!!

4 comments:

amy said...

We are teaching Shane signs too! Right now she has thank you and more (well, more done with one hand) and all done down. I think it's so wonderful that kids that little can learn to sign. Way to go Cylie!!!

hotomiky said...

so cute!!!

it is very exciting to see baby signs! it is so amazing! how cute on how u describe the sign of dog on ur lap instead. so cute!!!

Audra said...

yay for her!

Dee said...

How cool is that?! Way to go Cylie!