.........she wished for a 'husband'. My very lesbian, very 'me..bull; you..cow' wife wished for a husband. Here's what happened. We had gone to bed and she was hot and wouldn't let me get anywhere near her. I dawned on me that earlier in the day I turned the thermostat up a little because it had gotten a little chilly when it rained. Here's what was said:
Her: It's hot in here (it really wasn't; I felt fine, but then I'm not pregnant!)
Me: Oh, you might want to check the thermostat; I may have turned it up this afternoon.
Her: I want a husband.
Me: Why?
Her: A husband would have just gotten up and checked himself. You don't do enough for me.
Oh My God! Apparently, she works with a guy who really dotes on his pregnant wife. He even gets up in the middle of the night to go to the store to get her stuff she's craving.
I felt like shit!!!!! I'll try to do better, I promise. :)
5 comments:
You will learn fast. Any time she even hints at a wish you should just way "would you like me to take care of that for you" It gives her the option of doing it herself, her way (which is important to a pregnant woman, bull or otherwise) or having you do it since she just doesn't feel like it. It is going to get worse the farther along and bigger she gets, especially since you still have the hottest months ahead of you! Good Luck. I will be thinking of you!
She's hormonal too. I'm sure that if it came right down to it, she wouldn't trade you for anything.
Men do that stuff because they don't know what else to do! LOL!!!
No, she wouldn't trade me. She even tells everyone how spoiled she is; she was just having a moment. Thanks for the advice girls!!! It's about to get a little bumpy around here. :)
I better let Kris read this post! She needs to make sure she waits on me hand and foot! Just kidding... I am sure you are doing just fine... she is hormonal like Michell said!!!
Post a Comment