Friday, December 14, 2007

Bella's weekly pictures


These look a bit too cluttered; we are going to scale that back a bit so we can see her better.

This one was taken Sunday after we retreated to Tammy & Danna's. Funny story: We remembered to bring the pig and the chalkboard, but forgot the chalk so the date and her age are written in baby powder applied with a Q-tip. :)

3 comments:

battynurse said...

Great pics. She is such a cutie.

MommynMama said...

She is getting so big. I love that idea with the chalk board. I am taking pictures of our daughter in her swing weekly to compare. Our kids are only days apart. It's great to see the two and see how big each of them is getting. So cute!

RainbowMomma said...

I never would have guessed about the powder and q-tip. You guys are so smart to think of it!!!!