Monday, April 07, 2008

Another test

Bella has to have yet another test before she sees the urologist. It's a Renal scan and they will inject radioactive material into her veins to measure the function of her kidneys. What?!?!? Radioactive material; is that safe?

This is too much.

6 comments:

Merr said...

Oh man, poor thing! I can't imagine how scared and worried you guys must be. Keep us posted on little Bella!

Unknown said...

Poor thing... well hopefully all these tests will get you all some answers soon. Thoughts are with you guys.

MommynMama said...

I just wanted to tell you that MacKenzie had this issue also when she was a baby. She went through all these tests. I know that it seems like things are to much, but just like you told me, it WILL get better. Email me and I will explain everything that she went through if you want. She had all the testing that Bella has had. luvmy2grlz@comcast.net
Crystal

battynurse said...

Yes it's safe, it's only a small amount of radio active dye. She probably won't like the IV they have to start but other than that it shouldn't be too bad.

twondra said...

I'm so sorry. You've been through so much. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

S AND C said...

Oh man :-( I will be thinking about you all!!