Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Just to update and document
Bella has her Renal scan in the morning and then we will be able to see the urologist on Friday afternoon.
I am so ready to have an answer and know what we are facing.
4 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated.... I hope you do get some answers soon.
Dawn and I are thinking of you. I'll be checking in regularly to see how little Bella is doing.
I'm sending lots of positive thoughts that tomorrows renal scan goes well and that the info you get on Friday is good news.
ugh. I am so sorry that you have to wait that long to find out what is going on! You guys will be in my thoughts and I'll send good vibes your way!
Post a Comment