Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thank you!

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to all of you. Your support has meant so much; I felt much less alone today as I eagerly checked the computer to see if there was an email or comment. They certainly helped me get through the day.

Tomorrow, I take the time to say everything I need to say to her, hope she really hears me and then try to live with whatever transpires. I have very little hope that she will change her mind.

I feel such overwhelming regret for all the lost chances, opportunities and moments that I had to work on my marriage. Hindsight is most definitely 20/20!

I got too comfortable and took my marriage for granted. I really wish I could turn back the clock and do the last few years over. I pray that I have not lost my everything.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Steph, I am stunned to hear this news and am so saddened by it. I can't imagine what you must be feeling and no words would make it better. Please know that you are in our thoughts.

Unknown said...

I hope you guys can talk about all of it and work it out. I know relationships aren't easy and I have heard so many times where the romance tends to become lost when there is less time... but I hope you guys can work through it. Good luck to you and keep us posted.

S AND C said...

I will be thinking of you two.