Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Not sure how I did it,but..........

.............I've lost almost 30 pounds. I'm sure most of it was the stress of being dumped, but it feels good anyway! I've tried my entire life to lose weight and ws once successful losing 90 pounds. I've added about 60 of that back, and would be happy just losing that much again. I've tried the drugs; I was taking Phentermine (the less harmful half of FenPhen) when I was only 17. I don't recommend that at such a young age although I think that drug actually works.

The process that worked for me was very strict monitoring of what I ate, but it came at a high cost. I turned into a food natzi. I knew how much fat and calories everything had in it and was happy to share with anyone. I don't know how those who loved me put up with it, but I looked good.

I'm trying to find a happy medium and learn to monitor myself and stop there, leaving everyone else out. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Merr said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! keep up the good work.

battynurse said...

Congrats and good luck with the weight loss.

Unknown said...

30 lbs is great!!!!