Sunday, January 18, 2009

I lost Colby..........

I knew it was about to happen, but I'm sad none the less. He fit well into my schedule. He was only here 3 days a week, which did ground me for those days as I can only fit 3 babies into my truck.

Also, I lose the money and we were talking about me needing to take a 4th baby for a while to get back on our feet.

Hmmmmmmmm....................................

4 comments:

battynurse said...

Sorry. I hope you find someone to take his place.

MommynMama said...

I'm sorry Steph! I know times are hard right now, but I hope they start looking brighter soon. How are you feeling by the way?
Crystal

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about this... how do you find the kids who are in your care?

Wendy and Karen said...

I'm so sorry. I hope you find the perfect replacement.